All items purchased from us are eligible for exchange or a full refund within 30 days of delivery if the items are unworn, undamaged, and are returned to us in the condition they were in when they were sent. Before returning an item, please read and follow the following instructions.
- Contact us to inform us that you wish to return or exchange your item. Please include as much information as possible, such as your original order number and any new sizes needed. You can contact us via email at [email protected] or telephone on 970 626 6038.
- Return your item to us at SafeGuard ARMOR® | 934 Mill Creek Rd | Bradenton, FL 34212
- Send us the tracking number for your return via email or telephone.
- If an exchange is not due to an error on our part, you will be required to pay the re-shipping costs. This can be paid through card or PayPal and can be arranged when you contact us.
- We will send your new item out or issue your refund when the returned item has been delivered back to us.
Please note that we do not refund any delivery charges unless an error was made on our part. In cases of error on our part, we will refund the customer return delivery costs, and pay for re-shipping costs. Accurate records of shipping payments (such as a receipt) must be sent to us so that we can refund our customers accordingly.
Items returned due to size issues will not include the delivery being refunded. Re-shipping costs of any replacements will also have to be met. To avoid disappointment, please provide the measurements suggested in the ‘Size Guide’ found on the website.