SafeGuard Armor® reserves the right to make changes to this policy at our discretion by updating this page. You should check this page regularly to ensure you are up to date and satisfied with any changes. This policy is effective from 04/08/2015.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information from you:
- Name and Job Title;
- Contact Information including Email Address and Telephone Number;
- Demographic Information such as Zip Code, Interests and Preferences;
- Other Information Concerning Customer Surveys and/or Offers.
What We Do With Information We Gather
We require this information in order to understand your needs and provide you with a better service. This information is needed particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To send you promotional emails about any new products or special offers for example that we think you may find interesting. This will be sent to the email address you have provided;
- To contact you for market research purposes, via email, telephone, mail or fax. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are dedicated to the security of your information. In order to prevent any unauthorised disclosure or access we have in place suitable electronic, physical and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which, with permission, is placed in your computer’s hard drive. Upon agreement, the file is added and helps analyze web traffic or notes when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to tailor their responses based on your interests. The web application can alter its operations to suit your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and utilising information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by helping us establish which pages are useful to you and which are not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you that you do not provide to us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers will accept cookies automatically, though it is usually possible for you to modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Links To Other Websites
Controlling Your Personal Information
You can restrict the collection and use of your personal information in the following ways:
- By checking the appropriate box when filling in forms on the website to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anyone for direct marketing purposes;
- By contacting us at SafeGuard Armor® to revoke any agreement on your part to the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
We will not lease, sell or distribute any of your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have agreed to us doing so.
You can request details of personal information about you which we hold according to the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that we are holding any information on you that is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate.